Device Limit Reached Inccorect

My device limit has been reached, 3/3 even though only 2 is being shown.

I couldn't find any ticket system or anything else, and found that people have been getting their problems solved by posting here.

Here is proof. I don't see anything personal in the information so I am not afraid to post it. Though as you can see it has 3 devices, yet only 2 is being shown, my last one is unable to activate  because of this phantom third.

YkCp9wb.png

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

Your subscription has been refreshed.

Let me know if you still encounter the error.

• edited October 2016

On 10/13/2016 at 1:23 PM, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Your subscription has been refreshed.

Let me know if you still encounter the error.

Sorry, it seems nothing has happened. Here is proof:  

Hg05IZf.png

Must apoogize for not coming to you sooner. I assumed it was going to take a few days to refresh, while my desktop and laptop now have protection, I notice my mothers laptop lost it in return. I am meant to have 3 devices, so what ever you did nearly worked.

I would not mind if you outright wipe the subsciptionn devices off my account, so I can re-add them manually. so make it 0/3 so I can then re-activate.

• Hello,

Made some changes on your account.

Let me know if the issue persists.

If it does, please contact our support at [email protected]

• I am having the same issue on Total Security

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.