Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Slow Shutdown Group Policy Client

Options

Has anyone noticed slow system shutdown after switching to BIS 2017? I just did a reformat of Win 7 HP  64 bit and it hangs at shutting down during - stopping group policy client for about 25 seconds. No scripts present. When I do a system restore to a clean image of Windows without BIS 2017 but with all system drivers & win updates present, no such delay. I even tried downgrading to 2016 version and shut down is better. Entire system shuts down in about 12-14 seconds rather than gpsvc taking 25 seconds alone. Weird thing is before I reformatted, I had already switch from 16 to 17 version and do not recall a hang like this until I did a fresh install of Win 7 and then adding BIS 2017. Researched everything I could find about slow shutdowns & nothing helped and; no I do not have clear page file on shutdown enabled. That seems to be 50% of peoples cause for slow shutdown. Just curious is all. Thanks.

Comments