Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Where to download previous version

Options

The company whom I work for uses a VPN which performs anti virus software checks via OPSWAT. Thankfully Bitdefender is on this list but ever since upgrading to the latest version, it now fails the check. It appears to check for specific versions and the latest version is not on the list.

Where can I download previous versions of the bitdefender for mac? I'm looking for a version or 2 behind, i'll have to keep going back versions till I find one that works with the VPN.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

Not sure if you already tried this or not but I Googled "download previous versions of the bitdefender for mac" and found at least three websites offering older versions. I have no idea if the sites are legitimate so I was not sure if it was ok to post them here. But just Google for it and you will find them.

Logan

• Thanks for the reply Logan5, at this stage i'm not prepared to trust antivirus software from anywhere but the vendor. Call me paranoid but better to be safe than sorry :)

• I totally agree :)

Logan

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

I am sorry to bring even more bad news.

There is no option to download a older version of the product through Central.