Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[Fixed] All icons/buttons are missing from the console

Options
paulus
edited December 2016 in General

Hi i have problem since 2 week ago.. all my icon button is missing but still i can clik them normaly.. i used bitdefender 2017 since last month and it was fine until 2 week ago..

Already reinstall and repair several time but still missing all icon. lost button icon.jpglost button icon 2.jpg

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

The issue is known, it would seem there are a limited number of machine affected by this, nonetheless our devs are working on a fix.

A temporary workaround for this is to change the Windows Theme to a non Aero one or simply disable Aero.

• paulus
    edited November 2016
    Options

hi i stiil have this problem.. when will you fix it? already change my win 10 theme and all icon stiil missing.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

A fix has been released for this issue, please ensure you update to the latest build 21.0.22.1050

Please ensure you reboot the machine after the update process is complete.

• it fix... now i can see all the icon... hope will not happend again in the future.. tq for your teamwork...