Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I cannot add any Rule to the Bitdefender's firewall

Options

I have everything updated to the newest versions. I have Windows 10.

If I turn on BD's Firewall, it blocks many different programs which I normally use. When I turn on Paranoid Mode, I'm still not getting alerts to add required rule (and because of that, the software I want to use still doesn't work, because it's blocked).

When I want to add new rule to BD's Firewall, I'm getting error saying I can't connect to Bitdefender's security service... 

I think I tried literally everything to make it work, but nothing really worked :-(

I've read few threads about it and BD's team answered that they upgraded BD and fixed the problem. For me it's not fixed tho...

I have Total Security 2017 version 21.0.22.1011

Comments

• 19 hours ago, GloomyJack said:

I have everything updated to the newest versions. I have Windows 10.

If I turn on BD's Firewall, it blocks many different programs which I normally use. When I turn on Paranoid Mode, I'm still not getting alerts to add required rule (and because of that, the software I want to use still doesn't work, because it's blocked).

When I want to add new rule to BD's Firewall, I'm getting error saying I can't connect to Bitdefender's security service... 

I think I tried literally everything to make it work, but nothing really worked :-(

I've read few threads about it and BD's team answered that they upgraded BD and fixed the problem. For me it's not fixed tho...

I have Total Security 2017 version 21.0.22.1011

I also have Total Security 2017, I find that during my system start-up (Win 7 Pro), Bitdefender files frequently become corrupted and the program functions erratically.  This happens once a month or so.  I have to go into "Programs and Software" select uninstall, then choose the repair option from the Bitdefender uninstall pop up. The program will repair corrupted files and function as normal upon reboot. Its worth it to give it a shot if you haven't done so already. You may stop getting the security service connection error.