Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac 2017 Blocking Banktivity

I recently purchased and installed Bitdefender 2017 on my Mac.  Everything seems to be working fine from what I can tell, except for one thing.  I use Banktivity (formerly iBank) to keep up with my finances, and since installing Bitdefender I've been unable to download transactions from my bank in Banktivity.  I can access my bank via the web, so it's only Banktivity that's being blocked for whatever reason.  I've verified Bitdefender is the cause by uninstalling Bitdefender.  Banktivity works perfectly after uninstalling Bitdefender.  I've tried turning off Autopilot, but that had no effect on the issue.  I've also added the Banktivity app to the exception list in Bitdefender, and no effect on the issue with that either.  There are no options/settings in the Mac version of Bitdefender for scanning network traffic that I've been able to find.

I sent a message to Bitdefender support 3 days ago, and have not received any reply other than the automatic "we've received your message" reply.  Anyone here have any ideas?