Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

TS & IS 2017 blocking login/posting ability on certain sites

Options

similar issue to this but slightly different

/index.php?/topic/74206-ssl-scan-protection-bug/" rel="">https://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?/topic/74206-ssl-scan-protection-bug/

Starting on Nov 19th when logging into to certain forums chrome would download a php file instead of login (see screenshot for an example).  If I hit refresh I would be logged in.  Same thing happened when trying to post on the forums.  In firefox & ie it would "open" the php file instead of downloading it displaying the php code.  This is the contents of the files from two different sites.

HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 14:12:29 GMT

Server: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.26

X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

X-XSS-Protection: 1

X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff

Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT

Pragma: no-cache

Cache-Control: private

Content-Encoding: gzip

Vary: Accept-Encoding

Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=96

Connection: Keep-Alive

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Content-Type: text/html

‹               

HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 14:34:33 GMT

Server: Apache/2.4.16 (Unix) OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.30

X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

X-XSS-Protection: 1

X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff

Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT

Pragma: no-cache

Cache-Control: private

Content-Encoding: gzip

Vary: Accept-Encoding

Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=98

Connection: Keep-Alive

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Content-Type: text/html

‹               

I could not duplicate the issues on other machines so I thought it was an issue with my desktop.  Everything works as expected if I uninstall IS 2017.  The issue then began to happen on my other machine.  It is also happening on a clients machine!  Actually 3 machines in their office.  In their case it does not download the file but displays the php code like mine does in firefox (see screenshot).  For my client it happens on a site they have to login to for work (it's an insurance agency).  For them it seems to only happen in chrome.

For me the issue now rarely happens when posting but happens almost every time when logging in (any browser).

Auto pilot is off. Disabling ssl scan has no effect, disabling all active modules does not help, whitelisting sites does not help!  Uninstalling bitdefender is the only thing I've found to completely get rid of the issue.

Starting to really regret the "upgrade" to 2017! 

bd1_zpsgfm9wtbt.jpg

bdff_zpsy2nnmgfr.jpg

AO%20Problem_zpsevkeuyp6.png