Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2015 Expired, Installed 2016 30Day trial, Not able to activate 1yr

Options

Hello Team,

I am using bitdefender from past 4 years. I had bitdefender total security 2015 and it got expired few months ago. Now I purchased 2016 online. I got the product and I got the activation key as well. I downloaded a trial version of 2016 and tried to activate by clicking I have a activation code link. When i click that link it takes to me central.bitdefender.com where I entered my un/pwd to login. the popup shown to me to enter activation code but when I enter my activation code, it shows me the error as "The code is restricted in your region and can't be used to activate a subscription on your account. Please contact your vendor for more information."

I purchased the code in India and my laptop is in UK now. Please help me out on this ASAP.

Thank You

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please contact our commercial team via bitsy@bitdefender.com they will be able to assist with this situation.