Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitfinder Antivirus for mac ( free version)

Options

I am using the mac up to date osx and trying out Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac version 5.2.0.4 (1997-2016).(free version)

I am considering updating within the 30 day period. If I choose to stay with anti virus, can I download and install the new version or do I have to remove the old one first.? I am also thinking about the security 2017 for the mac. Would I have to remove the antivirus before installing the security program? 1- If needed, where do I get the uninstaller? 2- Can I download the manual for the mac security program so I can gain some knowledge prior to making and decisions?

Thank you in advance for any help that you can offer.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

You installed a trial of the latest 2017 version. Bitdefender Anti-Virus for MAC doesn't come with a free version.

Since you have the latest version, if you decide to purchase a subscription there is no need for you to reinstall. Just to add the subscription to your Central account.