Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Issues

Options

Eventhough this is not the first thread on this topic I could not solve this issue. BD is blocking my WIFI connection eventhough it is set as Home/Office with stealth mode OFF and Generic ON. And it didnt make any difference if I change the network type from trusted to Home/Office. Both did not solve the problem. Now I can only browse the internet with my firewall disabled which of course is not something i favour. Please any help would be appreciated 

Comments

• On 1/14/2017 at 3:43 AM, Darwish said:

Eventhough this is not the first thread on this topic I could not solve this issue. BD is blocking my WIFI connection eventhough it is set as Home/Office with stealth mode OFF and Generic ON. And it didnt make any difference if I change the network type from trusted to Home/Office. Both did not solve the problem. Now I can only browse the internet with my firewall disabled which of course is not something i favour. Please any help would be appreciated 

its better to use online 24/7 chat support, as i see the issue is bothering you ;)

• Would it not bother you that you have to disable the firewall ?????!!!!!!

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Firstly more details about the machine, what operating system what version of the product and what build ?

Secondly please ensure you have removed all other security solutions from the machine.

• Hello Sorin,

I am running Windows 10 64 bit operating system, and using Bitdefender Total Security 2017.

I dont have any other sceurity soutions running on my Laptop.