How to prevent auto-renew

1. Feedback from some customers say that annual auto-renewal is enabled by default. How would I disable auto-renewal, and then re-enable if I want to?

2. Can I renew early in order to take advantage of discounted pricing?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

1. The Automatic Renewal shows up in the Billing and Payment page where as you can enable/disable it at will. At a later date you can enable/disable the Automatic Renewal feature by accessing your Avangate account (you will receive credentials via email after the purchase)

2. That is a question for our commercial team, please drop them a email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

• Hi...An important point to remember...auto renewal will be reset to automatically renew your subscription every time you renew your Bitdefender subscription. You must go to your Avangate account and uncheck the box every time if you do not want to be automatically renewed.  If you do not do this, and you accept an offer for early renewal from BD, you will be double billed.

• SO, you tell me we can't even unsuscribe from our bitdefender product from the bitdefender website??

And you think it's OK??