Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Update error on mac

Options

Hi

I am using the product "Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac" Version 5.2.1.1. It's a part of a 30 day trial of Bitdefender Total Security 2017. I am planning on purchasing this product if everything is satisfactory.

I have this problem: When I try to update antivirus signatures, the update fail and I get the error: "Error (-11). If the problem persists, please contact the Bitdefender support team". 

At the Bitdefender Central site the error also shows, and here it says: "Malware signatures update failed due to a network error." And further more: "The issues below cannot be fixed remotely. You should fix them on the device."

How do I fix this?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• I have the same issue. I installed the program yesterday and it worked fine but today I receive the error code -11.

• I changed my wifi connection (I have two different) and now it worked. Try maybe using your phone's non-wifi connection otherwise!

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please retry the update if the product hasn't updated automatically already as the issue should no longer persist.

• It seems like it works now. Thanks!