Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Not Refunded / Not Renewed BUT PAID FOR IT

Options

I paid for 3 years to renew the Bitdefender Family Pack last Jan 24 (13 days ago). Avangate put it in pending status to verify my name so I replied that same day. Until today no resolution is in sight. I already contacted Bitdefender Support regarding this last Jan 28. The amount was deducted in my account but they are insisting that no amount was deducted. I always check my balance and I always see the transaction, the amount deducted and the current balance. They promised that they are "currently working on resolving my Customer Care request, and will be getting back to me shortly" TWICE. And by shortly it means WEEKS. Also they said that "the order will be automatically cancelled in the system without requiring any action on your part". With 'automatic' it means DAYS. And 'without requiring any action on my part' it means DON'T BLAME OUR SYSTEM, JUST WAIT AND SUFFER.

My subscription will expire in a few days and no action has been done. They would want us to believe that I failed to provide info on my part but the real problem here is the inaction of their company to this kind of disputes. That's why I post it here to warn others of the failed promises of avangate and bitdefender support. Feels like you are just talking to a bot on the other end and they really don't care.

Comments

• In case someone is asking,

avangate order #56917718

bitdefender customer care ticket no: 2017012509260002