Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit 2017 block my internet connection

Options

Hello

My problems is, when i finnish install Bit 2017 on my PC, when restart windows, some of my update services (java update, windows update ....) does not work anymore. I must end bit process in task manager to start using java updatew . How can i fix this problems

Tagged:

Comments

• Same problem, but no answer yet.

• I registered just to post about it. I use BD on multiple computers. The problems started with daily requests to reboot the computer. After contact support, the only advice was to just repair the install. 

After the repair, it appeared to work normally, until the network connections stopped working. Didn't matter if it was a hard-lined connection on my desktop or a wireless connection on my laptop. It seemed to happen after a windows update. It would "connect" to the network and say that there is no internet connection. This happened first on the desktop. Yes the connection was fine, to the same router, to the same modem. Desktop says no internet connection, but I'm able to use my laptop no problem.

After uninstalling BD on my desktop and choosing that you want to remove it completely, about 20% of the way through the uninstall, the network connection "magically" restored.

After reinstalling BD on the desktop yesterday, I did the Windows Update. After the reboot, the wireless was connected to the router, but it said there was no internet connection. I then go to my desktop and it works just fine.

Same thing, unintall BD on my laptop, choosing to remove it completely and about 20% of the way through, the wireless connection says that there was internet access. 

Something is seriously wrong.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

I would strongly advise updating the network card's drivers.

Should the issue persist try disabling the router's firewall and see if that makes any difference.

• Thanks Sorin :) I will do that and tell you results.

• On 2/23/2017 at 2:53 AM, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

I would strongly advise updating the network card's drivers.

Should the issue persist try disabling the router's firewall and see if that makes any difference.

Can't update the network card driver's if they're already the most up to date version.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

/index.php?/profile/207851-baconpour/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="207851" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/207851-baconpour/" style="" rel="">@baconpour have you also tried disabling the router's firewall ?

Also what build of Bitdefender are you running on that machine ?