Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Active Threat Control disabled after every restart

Options

Hi,

since the last update (where I have to restart) Active Threat Control is disabled after every restart.

What could be the reason for that behaviour?

Thanks

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

What version of Windows are you running and what build ?

Do you have any other security solutions installed on that machine ?

Are you running on a Administrator account ?

• I found that BD handles system crashes (power failure / bsod) badly. I dont know whats happens to it, but i always have to repair BD to make it work again. Did your system loose power or crash?

• Linda
    Options

I am getting the same, not only that, my On-Access Scanning also gets disabled after every restart. The Active Threat Control also misbehaves. I can not enable/disable it manually and the ATC monitoring level jumps back to aggressive after setting it to normal and closing the control panel. I have decided to install other virus and malware products and there is no virus or malware on my system. My windows 10 has all current updates. Gonna try to reinstall Bitdefender. BTW... why is it so difficult to install BD 2017, each time i try to download it from your site, BD 2016 gets installed and not 2017. And no after it finished installing 2016 it does not update to 2017, the 2016 control panel remains.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

/index.php?/profile/208091-linda/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="208091" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/208091-linda/" style="" rel="">@Linda please do a fresh reinstall of the application and also update it to the latest build, you should no longer encounter this issue.

Should it persist please contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com with the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-generate-a-support-log--1168.html