Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[Fixed] Problem with network exceptions

Options

Hello.

I am using Viscosity vpn client & BTS 2017 & windows 7 ultimate x64, all soft is updated. So after last update of BTS (about 2 days ago), i have an issue with network exceptions.

My current network exceptions were not working. So i deleted all exceptions and then added them again. So everything started working well.

But then, after every pc's boot up network exception list became empty, all network exceptions are gone. So i must add my exceptions every time i turn on my pc.

There are some screenshots.

1) My adapter config.

58bfda52d28a7_adapterconfig.png.9907b0fcf756ada3065384eb647d62cd.png

2) Empty network exception list. Its empty on every pc boot up.

58bfd8e9cd4ce_emptyexceptionslist.png.0fe025ddab29aa17226d99f90d464867.png

3) I must add exception for my vpn server every time after boot up.

58bfd9e730091_manualaddingexception.png.c2e6223f57a53cf2dc636def9c3dcc83.png

Comments

• forgot to add BTS 2017 build.

It's 21.0.24.53

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We are currently investigating this occurrence.

• Bitdefender Total Security 2017 Build 21.0.24.53  not saving network exceptions for me as well. I have to re-enter every time I boot.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

This issue has been resolved in the latest build 21.0.24.54.

Please run a update from the main interface if the product hasn't updated automatically already and reboot the machine after the update finishes.

• SAH
    Options

Hi Sorin,

As posted in other posts I'm having the same issue. The update reverts BD to not seeing the Network adapter. BD repair app reverts to earlier build and then it can see adapter. 

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

/index.php?/profile/208193-sah/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="208193" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/208193-sah/" style="" rel="">@SAH The issue you are encountering is unrelated to the one on this thread.

Please use the thread below :

/index.php?/topic/75316-sent2devel-bitdefender-total-security-2017-firewall-adapters-missing/&page=3&do=embed">

• SAH
    Options

Sorry Sorin,

Will monitor the other thread, just trolling to see if there is another fix for this issue. Thanks for the quick reply though.