CONSTANT UPGRADES AND GRABBING APPLICATION FOCUS - STOP IT!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!

mtripoli3
edited March 2017 in General

It's freaking bad enough that I too am getting the constant "Computer must be restarted" bullsh*t pop-up, multiple times DAILY, to the point that I'm about ready to uninstall BD (and WAS contemplating buying a "box" but having serious second thoughts on that deal) but DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO GRAB FOCUS FROM THE APP BEING USED? The answer is a simple freaking "NO", we DON'T have to, but we do anyway. I have now lost almost a full hours worth of working on an online document, because I made the friggin' mistake of ignoring the pop-up and hitting enter. Before I know it, the computer is closing down browsers and asking me to save open applications. Browser apps don't get a "SAVE" option, so I'm screwed. 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS APPLICATION, BUT IF YOU CAN'T PULL IT TOGETHER SUCH THAT I AM NOT GETTING MULTIPLE REQUESTS DAILY TO RESTART BECAUSE OF THIS APP. THEN GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND I'LL FIND A PROGRAM THAT DOESN'T NEED MULTIPLE RESTARTS EVERY DAY. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT "IT'S YOUR COMPUTER" BECAUSE IT'S NOT, THERE WAS ANOTHER POST ABOUT EXACTLY THIS SAME ISSUE THAT WAS PROMPTLY SHUT-DOWN WITH A SNIDE "UPDATE TO VERSION 2017".

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIX THE ISSUE SO MULTIPLE RESTARTS ARE NOT NEEDED, THEN AT LEAST CHANGE IT SO BD DOESN'T GRAB FOCUS AWAY FROM THE APPLICATION BEING USED!

Yes, I'm p*ssed off - consider how you'd feel if you were focused on what you're writing and out of nowhere a computer restart has happened, and closed out the app without an option to save. I shouldn't be being harassed by the "security" program to be restarted on an hourly basis. Ridiculous, just flat out ridiculous.