Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Which antivirus should I use?

Options

Which antivirus should I use?

I work for iturbu.com and we really like your products. We are waiting for advice :)

Since we provide our clients with important advice, development, etc., and we would not want our data to be out of the blue

Comments

• Biker
    Options

Considering the company's response times in the forums is dismal to non-existent, I'd seriously look into another product. It's obvious they want people to purchase the product and submit issues via email/tickets rather than assist individuals in the forums. If they're going to create a support avenue via forums, they need to support it. Otherwise, their lack of support in the forums is going to reflect badly on their support overall.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

It would be best to contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com and provide them with all the details regarding the usage of the product to best assist in picking the right product for you.