Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable to switch firewall on

Options

After having trouble with the missing network adapter and printer connection, I uninstalled, repaired and rebooted numerous times.  Whilst I can now print from the printer, I cannot switch the firewall on and the Central messageboard tells me that my device is at risk.

I go to Modules> Firewall and the toggle is switched off.  If I switch it to on, it immediately flicks back.

Please don't tell me that I have to go through the rigmarole of repairing and rebooting (which now takes 4-5 minutes) every time that I switch my laptop on.  Is there another fix?

Comments

• You can ignore my post - I've decided to cut my losses and completely uninstall Bitdefender and use another supplier.  I've wasted far too much time trying to rectify problems caused by updates and it's simply more economical to purchase different software than spend more of my billable time on this.