Unable to login or activate product on multiple computers

When I go to login to central website it brings up:

Error 502 Ray ID: 3578e0f92d301d62 • 2017-04-30 07:44:58 UTC

Bad gateway

https://central.bitdefender.com/

this has been happening for over 2 hours now btw.

Also after installing BItDefender on 2 computers, I am unable to activate product due to page displays timed out,

Can we please have an ETA turn around time for when this will be back up and running.

Comments

• Ended up speaking with online chat support, and it appears that they were aware of the issue and are in the progress of fixing it,

I tried to browse the central website again and it appears to be slowly working again.

• Hi Kaiden Delmenico,

Mostly, these kind of errors occurs of there is an ongoing maintenance. What you did in contacting the support was a wise action than fixing this on your own which might cause

further issues.

You can also try to update your browser.

Cheers! default_happy.png

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.