Working Fine ON Latest W10 Fall Creators Update Insider Ring Build

No problem updating Total Security 2017 to 2018 on the latest Windows 10 Fall Creators Fast Ring build  16241.  Actually I updated to 2018 on the previous Fast Ring build whose number I can not recall.  In any case the update to 2018 went smoothly.  Just downloaded and clicked the downloaded file.  The install then uninstalled 2017 and installed 2018 without a problem.  Two days later W10 updated to 16241 without a problem though it took a bit of time due to BDTS scanning of the Windows 10 update while in process.   I imagine the time factor will also come into play on all future W10 build updates    The time will vary based upon one's computer  

Of course Bitdefender does not support any of its products on on W10 Preview builds.   Nevertheless I wanted to post this for those that might be concerned that Bitdefender 2018 might have a Kaslpersky problem on the W10 Fall Creators update.  Bitdefender 2018 should be good to go for everyone when the W10 Fall Creators update is released as I don't expect any changes in future W10 Fall Creators update that could negatively impact the ability of Bitdefender 2018 to run well on it when it is released this fall.

Configuring 2018 is a lot easier than configuring 2017 and I like the new features in 2018.   All in a ll a very good job by Bitdefender Peace everyone.

Comments

• The fall creator update breaks my bitdefender firewall. It will not start. I have had to revert back to previous win 10 to get it to work. Tried 3 times now. Windows keeps downloading it again and for now I have the option to just shutdown PC or install fall update and  restart or shutdown. I don't know how long it will let me put it off though.

• Just uninstalled BD 2018 and it gave the option to reinstall. Did this and all is good now.