Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit defender keeps deleting my games and blocking my game ranger!

Options

I just bought the bitdefender total security 2018 I never had problems play online with the 216, after spending 1 year with Kaspersky I decided go back to bitdefender.

For my frustration as soon as I installed it starts deinstall my games and the game ranger by itself and put the files in quarentena. I totally understand it but even if I click restore it does not restore the files . It should have an option to show that is no virus, but I can only see the blocked files and not act on them I

In order to be able to play my games I have to deactivate the whole antivirus leaving my pc vulnerable and even so reinstall all the programs over and over again.

I even tried to create a rule on the firewall but it does not seem to work well. Do I have to create a rule for every single file in the games folder ?

When do I gonna correct this problem I play my games since 15 years and I am thinking about to run back to Kaspersky. I am really disappointed, I wasted my whole day trying to sort it out .