Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

censorship by the Bitdefender Facebook

Options

Respectfully, Recently I post some comments in bitdefender Facebook page in order to communicate and know experience of the other people in order to fix my problems in connection with my Bitdefender Internet Security that all of them deleted by Bitdefender Facebook that shows not only they are not honest in their work and in relation with the Bitdefender Internet Security (BIS) users but also they trample on the elements of the democracy , Bitdefender not only do not solve the problems of the people; not only the Bitdefender hide all the bugs of the Bitdefender with sophistication(regarding that the Bitdefender Support Contact only promises in the connection with the bugs), but also the Bitdefender behave as a repressive dictator trampling on the elements of democracy imposing censorship on Bitdefender users.

Comments

• Oinky
    Options

Hmmm, interesting.  Having a similar experience here but under different circumstances.  ???  How can a company create such an excellent product without adequate tech support?

Oinky

• a product like bitdefender internet security 2018 full of error, crashes, as the PC of the user remain unprotected and the user have to go back to the BIS 2016 can not be excellent and when the people in social network like Facebook talk together exchanging together the Bitdefender in Facebook carries out such shameless behavior to impose censorship because their false propaganda is revealed.  

• there some screenshots of the Bitdefender Internet Security 2018

Bitdefender 2018 Bug Critical Error.png

Bitdefender 2018 Critica Error 24Julr 1913.png

• there are more screenshots to show that this post does not allow to post regarding their limitation, not only BIS 2018 but also BIS 2017 has such error, crashes or blocking mail file of the Window 10, in addition to that BIS 2016 has SSL Scan problem and meanwhile the Bitdefender makes a nerve war to a user, they carries out also such shameless behavior in social networks.