Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Deleting Malwarebytes Upgrade Popup Problem

Options

I used the free, no trial Mac Malwarebytes 1.--- for about 4 weeks then the popup to upgrade to 3.0 started. I had questions about 3.O so I started an email conversation with support. When I tried to use the uninstall button in the help menu by Malwarebytes at screen top it was grayed out soI had no choice but to use AppDelete to uninstall that version. but the popup continues everytime I log in to my computer. Malwarebytes upport said that it cannot be removed unless I download and install 3.0 but I do not want it. What do I do? This strikes me as an evil policy. Bitdefender does not touch the popup.

Comments

• Hi, 

Malwarebytes is a legit application, so Bitdefender will not take any actions against it. You can try removing the Malwarebytes leftovers in Safe Boot. Please contact they're support team to get more information about the locations where Malwarebytes installs its files.