Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Advanced threat defense

Options

Greetings! I use Total Security 2017 and today I was prompted to upgrade to 2018 version. On completion the widget shows a red x and states "at risk". On checking the error, I noticed that the Advanced Threat Defense is not activated. I cannot do it manually. I updated several times and rebooted but to no avail. Please advise as to the next best steps to take.

Equipment:

Toshiba Satellite P755-S5270

Windows 7

RAM: 8GB

Absolutely no issues with BIS2017.

Thanks for any assistance

Comments

• Tmod700
    edited September 2017
    Options

44 minutes ago, macracus said:

Greetings! I use Total Security 2017 and today I was prompted to upgrade to 2018 version. On completion the widget shows a red x and states "at risk". On checking the error, I noticed that the Advanced Threat Defense is not activated. I cannot do it manually. I updated several times and rebooted but to no avail. Please advise as to the next best steps to take.

Equipment:

Toshiba Satellite P755-S5270

Windows 7

RAM: 8GB

Absolutely no issues with BIS2017.

Thanks for any assistance

Please take a look at /index.php?/topic/76646-advanced-threat-defense/" rel="">this thread as it contains what has been done by different users to resolve the issues with ATD and Win 7, Page 3 has several ways of patching the issue and obviously mine worked for me and it seems others have all had a slight tweak to the way they addressed it.

BD says they are working on a fix so time will tell.

This discussion has been closed.