Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender for Kindle

templar
edited January 2022 in General Topics

Greetings,

I have Bitdefender Free installed on my Kindle Fire HDX.   However, I have noticed that the version in the Amazon Store is 3.2.188 and the one in Google Play is 3.3.268.  I have had numerous prompts that a new version is out but when I click on the prompt nothing happens.  Will this be updated in the Amazon Store as Kindle Fire's don't use Google Play?

Thankyou.

Comments

• Hi!

We do not have any future development plans for updating Bitdefender for Kindle however since the app uses cloud scanning, it will always benefit from our latest virus signatures.

Have a great day ahead!

• I have not been able to install BitDefender on my Kindle Fire - the link merely requests which device on which I wish to install and gives me only my smart phone, saying no other eligible devices are available. How can I get around this restriction?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited January 2021

Bitdefender has stopped developing application for amazon kindle. Henceforth, you will not be able to install bitdefender security on your amazon kindle device.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019 /2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• How do I upload Bitdefender onto my Fire HD 10?

• Thanks