Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Updated to Total Security 2018 - Pulse Secure Fails

Options

Not sure if this should be in this area or under BD 2018 products but here goes.

After upgrading to BD Total Security 2018, my Pulse Secure app (that I need to establish a VPN session for work), fails and tells me that

it is not compliant and gives the error, "You computer's security is unsatisfactory".  It worked fine under 2017.

I've been working with BD support and so far, we haven't gotten anywhere.  If I uninstall BD completely and just use Windows Defender, it

works fine.  If i reinstall BD Total Security 2017, it works fine.  I've added every .exe file for Pulse Secure on the BD whitelist and it still fails.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?  They won't give me a refund so I'm stuck with over a years worth of license left but

I *have* to be able to connect to work.  I just may have toss the entire thing out and go to another AV solution.

Comments

• Aki
    Options

Update:  Support has asked me to send in the link to download Pulse Secure so they can replicate the problem in their lab.  I've also sent in the log files they requested.  Hopefully they'll be able to find out what's going on.  Apparently, reading various groups, I'm not the only one that's experienced problems with the new upgrade to 2018 pertaining to host checker.  Will post any updates.

• jitzy
    jitzy ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hopefully you'll get it sorted. In the meantime if  support didn't get back to you anytime soon, you can post the ticket id here so that the admins who monitor this forum will look into it for further investigation.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

From the looks of it he already received an answer.

Pulse Secure needs to update their database to include the latest version of Bitdefender.

• I have exactly this issue and it's still going.  Since there doesn't seem to be a way to roll back to Bitdefender 2017, I'll have to uninstall it for the time being.