Can I sync Wallet between devices?

rafikiphoto
edited December 2017 in Privacy

I have Wallet on 2 laptops. Can it sync between them? Can it also sync to my Android devices? I found an old similar question here but the link given is bad.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited December 2017

20 hours ago, rafikiphoto said:

I have Wallet on 2 laptops. Can it sync between them? Can it also sync to my Android devices? I found an old similar question here but the link given is bad.

Hey Rafikiphoto,

You can turn on the synchronization for your wallet between devices by following the steps below:

1. Click the icon on the left sidebar of the Bitdefender interface.

2. Click the VIEW FEATURES link.

3. In the WALLET pane, click My Wallets.

4. Click the icon on the desired wallet, and then select Settings.

5. Choose the desired option in the window that appears, then click Save.

Edit 1: Also the wallet cannot be synchronized with your Android device.

• Thank you Alex. I was heartened to read sync is possible. I like the simplicity of wallet over LastPass which I use currently. However my heart sank when I read that there is no sync to my phone and tablet. A deal breaker for me unfortunately. I appreciate the info.

Compliments of the season.

Brian.

• 18 hours ago, rafikiphoto said:

Thank you Alex. I was heartened to read sync is possible. I like the simplicity of wallet over LastPass which I use currently. However my heart sank when I read that there is no sync to my phone and tablet. A deal breaker for me unfortunately. I appreciate the info.

Compliments of the season.

Brian.

I understand.

Other users have already requested the same thing as you over the Feature Request section and I am sure that your feedback will be appreciated on those threads:

• /index.php?/topic/76663-wallet-top-requsted-feautures/&do=embed" style="height:208px;max-width:502px;">/index.php?/topic/76952-bitdefender-waller/&do=embed" style="height:208px;max-width:502px;">

•  

• Support for those feedback posts added. Thanks again.