Devices detected by Box# 1 not being detected by Box# 2

After 3 days of service, 9 of the 14 household devices have been detected with Box#2. Box#1 detected all 14. DirecTV boxes and Epson Printer are not being picked up. I am using Box# 2 connected to my ISP provided ZyXEL Modem Router. We have ADSL Service out here in the sticks over copper, so I can't use Bitdefender Box as standalone Modem Router. Still the speed is 10Mps down and 1.5Mps up consistently. I think all is connected and operational because the assigned IP addresses are 172.24.1. Also my Windows Phone has been detected without BD being installed. One Phishing site was reported and logged when it was being used to access the internet, so I know it was working at one point. My concern is why all of the prior devices are not being detected and identified, and the possibility server issues etc. possibly creating time frames when protection is limited at best. This scenario is not good nor acceptable. Firmware is up to date with current version 2.1.1.7 Thank you all for helping each other in this forum. It is vital that we communicate here, in addition to Tech support assistance, to make Bitdefender Box a successful, competitive and reliable product in the global market. 

Snipaste_2018-01-07_11-14-08.png

Comments

• Email response from support suggested reboot ZyXEL modem/router and Bitdefender Box and see if any new devices appeared. I'm at a loss now...did the reboot of devices and no changes...also downloaded "Bitdefender Scanner" and identified devices but found multiple issues with ZyXEL Router...

Snipaste_2018-01-08_09-26-00.png

Snipaste_2018-01-08_09-27-23.png

• After playing with various settings, I may have stumbled on a solution why certain devices are not appearing. The Epson printer was the most perplexing so I decided to reset the WiFi connection on it. There I noticed duplicate "Networks" to choose from for the WiFi connection. Went to my ZyXEL modem access page in browser. There I selected Network Settings - Wireless - General - Wireless Network Setup  and then Disable. That removed the duplicate networks and left only the "Cloned" one to select. It then appeared on BD Central Device list. Now we will see if remaining devices show as did with Box# 1.