Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installed BitDef total sec 2018 after Avast and PROBLEMS - windows 10 pro

Options

I had Avast free antivirus on windows 10 pro. All updates. Kinda fresh  clean install ,. Then I have uninsalled Avast. Restarted. Installed BITDef Total sec 2018 trial.

With i7 2 core 8 GB and SSD - it took it almst 2 min to start Bitdef. I know it runs in background. But before all icons show up  - nothing works properly. So I Unstalled Bit def.

Now I got issues - no way to come back to avast. Tried restore points. FInally installed BIT DEf once again. But it just keeps loosing connection with server from time to time and especially wen I start ostoto wifi to share my internet from cable with 2nd machine.  

I think it damaged my windows so it behaves randomly. RIght now I can write from chrome, but 2 min earlier I could not connect via chrome, just FFox.

My restore points are damaged. I am tired of reinstalling OS and apps.

What to do???????

Comments

• Sergiu C.
    Options

Hello, 

I am sorry to hear about these issues. 

Please send our support team an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com, and send them a Support Tool log as well so that they may investigate this situation:

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/-1837.html

• Hi,

already did 2 clean WINDOWS 10 PRO reinstalls. No files to send.

1) WIth 30 d trial BDF Total Sec 2018 - before activation of my paid license > I noticed it keeps logging off.

so

2) Clean WIndows 10 pro install + FireFox + ostotohotspot + ms office + Visual studio+ Chrome. 

Bit Defender 2018 total - still keept logging off from account and notifications I am not protected by anything (from Windows )

Deleted 2 accounts (one loging via Facebook), second via mail - and tried to install BDF total 2018 once again with new account - the same logging off.

So I am not going to acrtivate my license since I am afraid it will keep logging of from BDF central.