Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Icons in Windows File Explorer Context Menu

Options
Mister Tibbs
edited March 2018 in General

I am only seeing the icons (these being options to scan a file, shred a file, or access to file vault) that appear for Bitdefender in the Windows File Explorer (explorer.exe) context menu (ie the 'right-click' menu) when running Windows File Explorer itself, and not when running any other applications that share the Windows File Explorer context menu.

I do not use Windows File Explorer for file management, but use a third party file manager called xplorer2 - and so I need these Bitdefender options to show in the context menu when using xplorer2.

All icons for all my other installed applications appear both when using Windows File Explorer and when using xplorer2, it is only the Bitdefender icons that are missing in xplorer2.

Does anyone please know what is required to make the icons show up for applications other than Windows File Explorer itself?

The version of Bitdefender is Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 (64 bit) and the version of xplorer2 I am running is the latest version of their 64 bit edition.

Comments