Bitdefender Box 2 IPV6?

I own a Bit Defender Box 2 and was wondering if there was a way to Enable IPV6?

If its currently not supported I was wondering when or if it will every be supported on the Box 2?

Comments

• Teck i do not believe so, i have looked at various ways and been unsuccessful.

• Not having IPV6 isn't the most critical issue because there is still a lot of web services that don't support it yet.

But as time goes on and IPV6 gets more popular not having access to it will become a problem. 

• Michael_BD
    Michael_BD Technical Support Manager BD Staff

Hi, for the moment, BOX 2 does not support IPv6 but in a couple of updates, it will. Please stay tuned to our forum as we will post the update in the Firmware changelog.

• 6 hours ago, Michael Bitdefender BOX said:

Hi, for the moment, BOX 2 does not support IPv6 but in a couple of updates, it will. Please stay tuned to our forum as we will post the update in the Firmware changelog.

Good to know thanks

• Not having HE net support is kinda of lame.

• Hello ,

I asked the french support about this IPV6 support which is needed to include my nest smoke alarm and for now they do not have any information .

Do you have more details ?

It's quite unfortunate for a box designed to protect IOT devices ;)

Regards

• Michael_BD
    Michael_BD Technical Support Manager BD Staff

Hi, the implementation of IPv6 is present on our road-map and will be implemented but at this time we don't have an ETA for when we will release this feature.