Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Whatever happened to BOX?

I bought a BitDefender BOX, (network "appliance" supposedly intended to firewall a LAN).  Tech support at Bit Defender was never able to get it into bridge mode, and I declined to use it as my router, so there it sits.  BTW, the main reason it is useless is that it is configured ONLY through a "wizard", and when the wizard fails, it returns no useful information that might help anyone resolve the problem.  

Anyway, it was supposedly going to get "new firmware" but I wasn't hopeful then as it seems they did everything they could to assassinate the product out of the gate.  Thought I'd ask.

Comments

• Its still around and people i guess use it but box 2 came out so more people probably use that.I myself used box for awhile but had major problems with getting it to work with an extender so mine just sits also.I use box 2 now and i like it way better than the 1st one.As for firmware updates box 2 gets them but i have no idea about the original box.