Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN missing in Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac v6.2.1.18

Options

Hi,

I recently installed the Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac v.6.2.1.18 on my Mac OS X - El Capitan v 10.11.6.

I also received an email that states VPN is now available for OS X and iOS devices. I have a VPN subscription which provides unlimited use of VPN on any device.  I also purchased a Bitdefender Family Pack 2018 so I can install Bitdefender on all my devices.

I can't seem to enable VPN on the Mac although I read the online guide on how to install VPN for OS X devices.  

How do I install VPN on my Mac using Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac v.6.2.1.18?

thanks.

Comments

• normsoh
    Options

BTW, the option to install VPN does not appear when I open the main BitDefender main window.. please refer to attached screenshot..

BitDefender Main Window.tiff

• Roxana G
    Options

Hello Normsoh,

We would like to inform you that Bitdefender VPN can be installed  on Mac OS Sierra and High Sierra. This information is also available on our website.

Thank you for your understanding.

• I have the same problem.  On the exciting email which announced the new VPN feature becoming available for Mac OS, they don't mention that it is only compatible with the two most recent operating systems.  SOOOO, it doesn't work with my Mac either (on Mavericks).  What Bitdefender doesn't understand, is that A LOT of Mac users CAN'T upgrade.  Each time we upgrade, we lose hundreds or thousands of dollars in usable software and it takes a ton of time just getting everything to work again properly, if at all.   Security should be a foundational support, not a luxury only for the newest latest and greatest.  While I don't expect Bitdefender to support Mavericks anytime soon, at least please support El Capitan and even Yosemite. For VPN. Thanks