Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

About subscription

Options

Hi, out of curiosity? I have BitDefender AV for two years now and I have the 2018 version. A week ago my subscription expired and I renewed it. Today I realized that there is the new 2019 version. Can you tell me if I can install this new version with that subscription? Or do I need another one? Thank you

Comments

• Bill_k
    Options

Yes you can upgrade to BD 2019 with your current subscription, but if you choose to do it now you should follow this procedure. (You will lose your settings, backup any Wallet data before uninstall!) If you wait (likely a couple of weeks) the update will be made to your existing installation automatically. They're still making improvements to the 2019 code so if you wait you'll get the latest versions with some bugs fixed. Hope this helps!

• Yes, your reply is helping me. Thanks

• Bill_k
    Options

I had installed BD IS 2019 when it was first released, but today just updated to the latest version Build 23.0.8.20. It's fixed some bugs (related to Vulnerability Scan) and also significantly reduced idle RAM usage. Very pleased with BD IS 2019, especially considering how early it is in the release cycle knowing that it will continue to be tweaked and further improved in time. :)