Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

on real release will upgrade happen using normal update system ?

Options

Hi,

I took the plunge a few weeks ago and i'm currently 2019 version 23.0.8.17 product version from 14/07/2018. When the 2019 line of products get officially released will this real release version be develivered using the normal update system of this build as well without losing any settings ? Or will i have to redownload some installation program, uninstall this version i have now and install the new version while losing my settings again ?

Comments

• well just found this out:

goto app settings press uninstall on the antivirus part of bitdefender, a new window will popup choose to keep settings / reinstall. It will uninstall but keep your settings, you reboot after reboot it downloads latest version and applies your settings again and i'm on 23.0.8.20 version where vurnability scan does not show me wrong windows updates.

It seems it kept most of my settings even antivirus exclusions except for safe files protection excluded apps so it does not seem to keep all settings.