Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Tried installing Total Security but got Internet Security instead. Why?

Options
andrew558
edited August 2018 in Install activation

I installed Bitdefender Internet Security about 30 days ago on a trial subscription.

I've decided I like the product but I want to use Total Security instead because of its support for Android.

I have tried the upgrade in two ways:

1.  Via Bitdefender Central

• Select My Devices

• Click Install Protection link

• Click on the 'Protect the device link' to downlad Bitdefender Total Security.

The download proceeded and I tried to run the downloaded file. An executable program started but soon terminated and nothing was updated.

I tried again, but same result.

2. Via Bitdefender Total Security setup executable

• Uninstalled Bitdefender Internet Security via Programs and Features

• Downloaded and ran bitdefender_tsecurity.exe

• When setup had completed, Internet Security had been installed, not Total Security.  I know I ran the the correct setup program!

Can anyone tell me why this has happened (obviously something to do with my trial subscription) and how to fix it.

thank you

Comments

• Sergiu C.
    Options

Hi,

You can tell me the email address for your Bitdefender Central account in a PM, and I will change your trial to Bitdefender Total Security.

Thank you.

• hello its happening same to me but its other way i wanted to install internet security but it keeps installing total security