Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No 2nd device install

Options
Barkas
edited September 2018 in Install activation

Hi all. I just updated my Bitdefender antivirus plus 2015  3 devices.....to the 2019 version successfully via Bitdefender Central, its installed for 1 year on my PC, I have also installed the neccessary download from Bit Def Central from my account to my mobile Phone but it wont activate on the phone, the software does not recognise my code that I used to install on the PC and has installed a trial version instead, If I try to use my activation code it does not recognise it. I have tried "Live Chat" but it there is no response.  Can you help, thanks

Comments

• Hi, 

An activation code can only be used once, for your other devices you will need to log in to your Central account and the subscription will be activated automatically.

You also need to have Bitdefender Total Security, to be able to install on Android. (or  a separate Bitdefender Mobile Security subscription).