viewing hidden files in explorer

When I tick the View > "Hidden items" box in explorer it immediately un-ticks itself (see attachment).

I've tried going into folder options and changing there but nothings seems to work. I used to be able to see my hidden items but something has changed, maybe recent windows update?

How do I get Explorer to show my "Hidden items" again?

/uploads/monthly_2018_09/921262380_ViewHiddenitemsExplorer2018-09-07.mp4.bf7c2b9507a292d6a4f38aa7f78e54c3.mp4" type="video/mp4">/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18314" data-fileid="18314" rel="">View Hidden items Explorer 2018-09-07.mp4

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.