Bitdefender 2019 Uninstaller

I had to uninstall Bitdefender cause of some problems i ran into! I wanted to make sure everything was deleted and downloaded your uninstaller.

There i get the message that an administrator has blocked the application!

i can only run it when trying to start it via cmd with administrative rights!

Whats the problem? On the internet i have found several people with this problem!

As far as iam assured iam virus free atm. Checked with bitdefender, microsoft, hitmanpro! Everything else seems ok!

Comments

• I actually can`t, because doing screenshots or anything else is forbidden when this orrcurs. But  you can find it on the internet!

I have a german version, so if you need help, just ask!

Instead of mmc it will be the name of the bitdefender uninstaller and Herausgeber/Publisher is also unknown!

It reads something like

This app has been blocked cause of safety reasons.

The Administrator has blocked the execution of this app! You get more information from your administrator 

(before you ask, there is no one but me)

Publisher: unknown

Source: my hdd

Program path: its on D:\, but it does not matter where you start it.

6d6461a7-d4d8-4b51-83c2-4d21f89fc876.png

• Some more information: I used the uninstaller AFTER uninstalling the software by normal means. So Defender was running at that time. Maybe THAT is doing it. Cause i tried using it on another computer with F-Secure installed and there F-Secures Deepguard is warning because of this software. So maybe other virus solutions are just having problems with it?

• Hi, 

The uninstallers from https://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/uninstall_consumer_paid.html have been updated and you should be able to use them without getting any errors now.