installed new update and it blocks EVERYTHING

after the update my Bitdefender went on a rampage, started blocking windows files, steam, discord, Nvidia, my computer crashed twice until I had to start in safe AFTER a lengthy windows repair to get it to even boot, uninstalled Bitdestroyer and even the program, files, etc..that I added rules and exceptions too STILL GOT BLOCKED. What is going on here?????

Comments

• I have a similar problem, with the 2018 version everything is ok, with the 2019 version the PC hangs at boot, black screen and only mouse arrow.

If I uninstall the 2019 version (In safe mode) everything is OK.

If I reinstall the 2018 version it works, but it updates automatically to the 2019 version.

PC with Windows 7 64bit.

In these conditions I can no longer use BITDEFENDER !!

• I solved the problem by doing a complete uninstall of the 2018 antivirus and then installing the new 2019 version.

• On 9/21/2018 at 6:29 AM, clintusmaximus said:

after the update my Bitdefender went on a rampage, started blocking windows files, steam, discord, Nvidia, my computer crashed twice until I had to start in safe AFTER a lengthy windows repair to get it to even boot, uninstalled Bitdestroyer and even the program, files, etc..that I added rules and exceptions too STILL GOT BLOCKED. What is going on here?????

Hello, 

Please send us a support tool log at bitsy@bitdefender.com . 

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/8919/

Thank you

• I logged a complaint a few weeks ago after the automatic upgrade made my computer extremely slow.  BitDefender support finally gave a receommendation to uninstall and reinstall.  I did it and so far it has worked.

• Hi there would you mind stating which post platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own post soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between postEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most posts and I'm looking for something completely unique.  P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

--------------------

MediaOne is a Google Partner. Our professional team of search engine marketing consultants gets you ROI and online dominance with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. how to start business in singapore

• Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

--------------------

MediaOne is a Google Partner. Our professional team of search engine marketing consultants gets you ROI and online dominance with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. list of media companies in singapore