Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Using a copied file vault

Options
D10
D10
edited September 2018 in Privacy

Hi, I've got a question about creating a file vault.

I must create a big amount of file vaults (+/- 30 x 15.000 MB), creating a vault is a real slow process on my laptop. So I was wondering:

Is it possible to copy an empty file vault (*.bvd-file), change the filename and use it as an separate vault. Or will it cause some (future) (decoding)errors or any conflicts with the original?

Comments

• 31 minutes ago, D10 said:

Hi, I've got a question about creating a file vault.

I must create a big amount of file vaults (+/- 30 x 15.000 MB), creating a vault is a real slow process on my laptop. So I was wondering:

Is it possible to copy an empty file vault (*.bvd-file), change the filename and use it as an separate vault. Or will it cause some (future) (decoding)errors or any conflicts with the original?

This should work, of course the password will be the same for all vaults, but it can be changed afterwards.

• 23 minutes ago, Sergiu C. said:

This should work, of course the password will be the same for all vaults, but it can be changed afterwards.

OK, thanks for the info.