Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

add time/change subscription

Options

hi, need help

just now i purchased a 1yr/5devices subscription then after that i saw the price for 1yr/10devices with a difference of few dollars from what ive purchased.. so now can i still change my subscription to 10devices? so i wont need to buy 2x 5devices subs

thanks

Comments

• Sergiu C.
    Options

Hi, 

Please send a screenshot of the offer you've seen to our team at bitsy@bitdefender.com 

Thanks!

• 1 hour ago, Sergiu C. said:

Hi, 

Please send a screenshot of the offer you've seen to our team at bitsy@bitdefender.com 

Thanks!

sure will do!

furthermore, if i will be buying the subscription 2x will it stack and extend my subscription to 2yrs?

thanks

• Sergiu C.
    Options

12 minutes ago, lean said:

sure will do!

furthermore, if i will be buying the subscription 2x will it stack and extend my subscription to 2yrs?

thanks

We can do such modifications as long as both subscriptions are purchased from our website, but my colleagues from the commercial department will help you with more details once you've opened a ticket. 

Thanks!