Antivirus instead of Total Security

Hi,

I have license for Total security and I want to ask - is there any way how to install Antivirus Plus instead of whole Total security pack? Or I have to buy another license for Antiviru plus?

I am asking because I found Total security has too many unnecessary functions, so I would be satisfied with Antivirus plus only.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi /index.php?/profile/216338-jambolero/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="216338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/216338-jambolero/" rel="">@Jambolero,

No additional purchases are required, but doing so would require that the entire account is downgraded to AV Plus which is only available for Windows devices.

Alternatively, we can split your package into an AV Plus package for a lower no of devices and shift the other device seats into other product versions for Mac/Android.

It'd be great if you could send us an email at bisty@bitdefender.com so that we can have your input on this received and know what account/key you want this performed under as your forum acc is not related to an active subscription. Please avoid posting any personal information such as email addressed here.

Thanks!

• Hi Stefan,

thanks for reply. I send an email at adress you give it to me, but message was undelivered. Here is the reason:

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Michal.

• Hi Michal,

Apologies for that. There was a typo in the address I provided. The correct one is bitsy@bitdefender.com.

• Hi Stefan,

thanks. Email sent.

Michal.

• 1st try trail version I suggest eset internet security price is cheaper than any other antivirus on amazon plus best security

• On 1/16/2020 at 4:16 PM, awdawoih12 said:

1st try trail version I suggest eset  Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 on amazon plus best security

internet security price is cheaper than any other antivirus