MS Hotmail login issue

We have 2 different emaill addresses in Hotmail.

If the wife has logged on last, as soon as MS pogin page appears, her email is already listed in the user box.

If I delete hers and enter my email, as soon as I hit enter, it reverts to the wife's email and her password is entered by BD.

The only way I can access my Hotmail account is to turn wallet off, or delete the MS website from the list. If I then log on, now the wife will have the problem logging on.

Some web pages will pop up a box asking which identity to use, as we each have our own, but MS does not give this option.

Is there some way that we can have separate email addresses on MS Hotmail?

Comments

• Hello /index.php?/profile/216474-bobmann/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="216474" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/216474-bobmann/" rel="">@bobmann,

Please check if in Bitdefender wallet you saved only your wife's credentials for Hotmail:

-Open Bitdefender

-Go to Privacy

-Select My wallets

-Open the wallet and check if only your wife's credentials appear for Hotmail

• We both had an account listed, but for some reason on this web site BD does not ask which identity to use. It just automatically resorts to whichever of us logged on last and will not allow a change. In order to log on, so I have to turn the wallet off.

So today I deleted both of our log on credentials.

Now for some reason, BD does not fill in any credentials at all for Microsoft Live.com, even though wallet is indeed turned on. It works for other web pages, just not for "login.live.com"

Just as well, it is less hassle for us to just enter our email and password each time than to go through the hassle of turning the wallet on and off.

THe curious thing is that there are several other web sites that BD will not remember either, even though they are listed in BD and the wallet is turned on. It is rather random which sites will work and which ones will not.

• Hello,

We will need to further investigate this situation.

Please send us via email at bitsy@bitdefender.com the URL's in question where Bitdefender wallet doesn't save or autofill the credentials.

• Hello

Turning this ALIVE again, because the problem is real and NOT solved.

I have multiple Microsoft accounts (one for each pc in the house).

I have a 5 device license on Bitdefender, so i use it in all of them.

When i have an login.live.com account... it just uses the first one it memorized. The login is normally accepted by Wallet. There is no issue there, but when i try to add another (even manually), it accepts it, but if i try to login again, it just defaults to the first one, and i´m unable to use 2 or more accounts on the same webpage (only tested login.live.com aka microsoft).

Any insights?

Thank you again

João

• Hello

Turning this ALIVE again, because the problem is real and NOT solved.

I have multiple Microsoft accounts (one for each pc in the house).

I have a 5 device license on Bitdefender, so i use it in all of them.

When i have an login.live.com account... it just uses the first one it memorized. The login is normally accepted by Wallet. There is no issue there, but when i try to add another (even manually), it accepts it, but if i try to login again, it just defaults to the first one, an