Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable to connect to server

Options

I have installed & use BitDefender for several years and use it on many computers. On 2 computers recently when I installed it, I had the same problem on both with not being able to register. I have tried all your steps found in https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/17225/ none of them helped. I attempted to create a support ticket 5 times now and each time the ticket fails to be created. I have BitDefender Total Security running on another system at this same location with no issues. This problem has been going on for about 2 weeks since I installed it, I have also tried to key in my password incorrectly to see if it is even reaching the BitDefender servers when I do that it recognizes that the password is wrong but when I put it in correctly, it fails to connect. 

I am an advanced user and I have tried many things to get this working. The only thing that these two systems had in common was that they were both running Kaspersky 2019 which I uninstalled and rebooted the systems prior to installing BitDefender. I don't know if that has anything to do with it but it's the only "unknown" issue that I can think of with these 2 systems.

Comments

• fR33Styler
    edited May 2019
    Options

That was almost exactly the same with me: Yesterday I switched from Kaspersky (correctly uninstalled) on 2 systems and Bitdefender Antivirus 2019 can not start the service (also tried all possibilities (incl. Uninstall tool etc.) & created support ticket).... still doesn't work. :blink:

This was after a Windows update (suggested by Bit-Defender during vulnerability scan).

And i would say: iam a experienced user too

• Roxana G
    Options

Hi,

Please check if there are any remaining files from Kaspersky and in case there are, please remove them. If the issue persists, please send us the logs at the email address bitsy@bitdefender.com.