Cannot delete e-mail address - iOS 12

Cãtãlin C..
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

Hello.pic.JPG.4f47f5b3a7f5275a169c5ba64fcb8331.JPG

I have an iPad (2017 version), 9,7 inch and BitDefender Mobile (latest version) installed. How can I delete an email address from the "Account Privacy" section? 

I searched but I did not succeed.

Thank you!

Comments

• On 6/12/2019 at 3:56 PM, Cãtãlin C. said:

Hello.pic.JPG.4f47f5b3a7f5275a169c5ba64fcb8331.JPG

I have an iPad (2017 version), 9,7 inch and BitDefender Mobile (latest version) installed. How can I delete an email address from the "Account Privacy" section? 

I searched but I did not succeed.

Thank you!

Hello,

You may remove an email from Account Privacy by taping on the email you want to remove and swipe to left.

• Cãtãlin C..
    edited June 2019

Hello Roxana,

I tried, it does not work. I tried left, right, up, down ... no effect.

In theory, maybe it should work, as you say.

• Hello Catalin C,

Please reinstall the application and then try again to remove the email from Account Privacy.

• The problem has been solved. Thank you!

• Hi Support,

I have the same problem on my Android Google Pixel 3XL. How do you remove the email address? There is no way to swipe left or right? Can you not simply add a delete button to make things more user friendly? I already have a support ticket open with you guys where I have not heard back yet so please help. 

Support ticket number is: 2019070723540001

• 9 hours ago, ianmargarone said:

Hi Support,

I have the same problem on my Android Google Pixel 3XL. How do you remove the email address? There is no way to swipe left or right? Can you not simply add a delete button to make things more user friendly? I already have a support ticket open with you guys where I have not heard back yet so please help. 

Support ticket number is: 2019070723540001

Hi,

On the ticket you have submitted you mentioned that you do not receive the validation code. Did you receive the email with the validation code? On Android, you need to click on the email address and after that tap on Delete Account.

• ianmargarone
    edited July 2019

Hi,

Ok. Was a mistyped email address. Doh!..Oh well there is still the issue where I cant remove the invalid email from the account privacy list.

• 9 hours ago, ianmargarone said:

Hi,

Ok. Was a mistyped email address. Doh!..Oh well there is still the issue where I cant remove the invalid email from the account privacy list.

Hi,

What happens when you tap on Delete account? Have you tried reinstalling Bitdefender? Does the issue occur after reinstalling the product?