Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2checkout is confused

mdgboxx
mdgboxx ✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Install activation

I just received this notice from 2checkout:

A while ago, you made the smart decision to start using Bitdefender Total Security 2019, acknowledged Product of the Year in independent testing. Your protection expires on 2019-08-01

Sit back, relax, and enjoy continuous advanced cyber-protection. Renew now!

Thing is, I have 862 days remaining on my Bitdefender Total Security 2019.

Would someone care to explain?

NOTE: There is a fabulous offer for immediate renewal out there. Do I add another 365 days to my current subscription?

Comments

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

Hi...Not sure about the days remaining discrepancy, but since 2checkout thinks your subscription is coming to an end, I would strongly recommend going into your 2checkout account and making sure that automatic renewal is cancelled. Otherwise you will be billed for another year at full price and it will be a hassle sorting it all out.

• 11 hours ago, mdgboxx said:

I just received this notice from 2checkout:

A while ago, you made the smart decision to start using Bitdefender Total Security 2019, acknowledged Product of the Year in independent testing. Your protection expires on 2019-08-01

Sit back, relax, and enjoy continuous advanced cyber-protection. Renew now!

Thing is, I have 862 days remaining on my Bitdefender Total Security 2019.

Would someone care to explain?

NOTE: There is a fabulous offer for immediate renewal out there. Do I add another 365 days to my current subscription?

Hello,

You may contact our Commercial Team at bitsy@bitdefender.com for more details. The forum is dedicated for technical issues.

• mdgboxx
    mdgboxx ✭✭✭

/index.php?/profile/99693-ozziebear/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="99693" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/99693-ozziebear/" rel="">@ozziebear

Thank you,

I had forgotten about that one. It had been at least three years since I had received a renewal notice from them. 2checkout seems to have gone into "aggressive mode". 

I had turned it OFF a few years back, so I forgot about it.

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭

Hi...Yes, you have to cancel auto renewal every time you renew your subscription.