Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security 2020

Options

Computer Win10 x64

Avevo  Bitdefender Total Security 2019, e ho acquistato la versione 2020

Posta elettronica con link per "attivazione abbonamento"

Ho quindi cliccato e automaticamente è stato rimossa la versione precedente di Bitdefener 2019

Dopodiché il programma mi chiede se voglio installare su questo dispositivo oppure su altri

Se voglio installare su altri dispositivi mi viene richiesto di inviare il link a mezzo posta elettronica

Dopodiché ho selezionato la necessità di installare su questo computer (di cui sono proprietari) e poi è stato riavviato sul computer

Ora ..... un computer riavviato .... NON C'E 'PIU NESSUNA ICONA BITDEFENDER !!!

E 'rimasta solo la possibilità di accedere a Bitdfender Central, dove però posso solo vedere i dispositivi installati e non posso fare alcuna operazione ne scansione

Bitdefender Total Security 2020  non risulta installato !!!!!

Comments

• Computer Win10 x64

I had Bitdefender Total Security 2019, and I purchased the 2020 version

I receive a confirmation email with a link for "subscription activation"

I then clicked and automatically removed the previous version of Bitdefener 2019

Then the program asks me if I want to install on this device or on others

If I want to install on other devices I am asked to send the link by e-mail

Then I selected the need to install on this computer (of which I am the owner) and then it was restarted on the computer

Now ..... a rebooted computer ... THERE IS NO MORE BITDEFENDER ICON !!!

There is only the possibility of accessing Bitdfender Central, where, however, I can only see the devices installed and I can't do any scanning or scanning

Bitdefender Total Security 2020 is not installed !!!!!

• Roxana G
    Options

15 hours ago, FabioB said:

Computer Win10 x64

I had Bitdefender Total Security 2019, and I purchased the 2020 version

I receive a confirmation email with a link for "subscription activation"

I then clicked and automatically removed the previous version of Bitdefener 2019

Then the program asks me if I want to install on this device or on others

If I want to install on other devices I am asked to send the link by e-mail

Then I selected the need to install on this computer (of which I am the owner) and then it was restarted on the computer

Now ..... a rebooted computer ... THERE IS NO MORE BITDEFENDER ICON !!!

There is only the possibility of accessing Bitdfender Central, where, however, I can only see the devices installed and I can't do any scanning or scanning

Bitdefender Total Security 2020 is not installed !!!!!

Hi Fabio,

Please press windows key and R key at the same time and type app.wiz.cpl, then let me know if there is anything related to Bitdefender in the list.

• FabioB
    edited August 2019
    Options

impossibile trovare "app.wiz.cpl". verificare che il nome sia corretto.

through "control panel" I see that the only coas installed by BITDEFENDER is "Bitdefender Agent".

• moreover, from the "activation" link received via email, I tried repeatedly to try the installation but ... once pressed, nothing happens. Seems to load something but then ... nothing happens !!

• Roxana G
    Options

16 hours ago, FabioB said:

moreover, from the "activation" link received via email, I tried repeatedly to try the installation but ... once pressed, nothing happens. Seems to load something but then ... nothing happens !!

Hi,

Please send us an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com and include a Support Tool log: https://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-generate-a-support-tool-log-when-bitdefender-is-not-installed-1837.html