Slow gigabit speeds

Have been having long standing issue with box 2; internet speed drops unless i unplug and then plug it at least once a day. While directly connected to the box2, speed is 900 plus but after half a day or less, drops to 200plus mbps unless i restart it. Not sure what is going on. Already had it replaced once before when it stopped working.

Comments

• for sure there is an issue in your local network. i had the same issue and i found out later that one of the connected routers his DHCP server is on so he kept fighting.

can be also your ISP box. got an issue with it also and the ISP ended changing the power adapter all worked fine after that "it was turning on even"

• On 8/11/2019 at 5:03 PM, NatMD said:

Have been having long standing issue with box 2; internet speed drops unless i unplug and then plug it at least once a day. While directly connected to the box2, speed is 900 plus but after half a day or less, drops to 200plus mbps unless i restart it. Not sure what is going on. Already had it replaced once before when it stopped working.

i am currently waiting for a simple return process to begin may i ask you how long it took for them to get back to you with retun info and how long it took before you got your new box?